Public institution "eMundus" is open to national and international student and volunteer internship offers.
Student practice/internship is an independent work experience in Lithuanian or foreign companies, institutions or organizations in order to acquire practical knowledge related to the subject. If the study program provides for student placement/internship, enterprise, institution or organization where the student is practicing, the higher education institution in which he / she is studying shall conclude a practical training contract.
In our company, everyone who is proactive, creative, responsible, open-minded, responsible and willing to get acquainted with the activities and subtleties of international projects can take formal practice while developing practical skills in such activities:
- project administration,
- project planning and initiation (new applications),
- organizing events (seminars, conferences, projects' partnership meetings),
- cooperation with educational institutions and business companies,
- preparation of methodological material (since international projects of various topics are taking place, we will find places and activities in the will),
- development, maintenance and updating of websites, e. learning platforms,
- translation from / to Lithuanian / English,
- video editing,
- social networking,
- gastronomy (courses, material, posts, etc.),
- other activities you want to develop, test yourself and learn new things
Each trainee/intern has a mentor / tutor with whom he / she works in the field of practice. Practice can be done either personally (independent, personal working activities, just in consultation with tutor) or in a team.
Activities also could be carried out remotely.
Timetable is flexible, compatible with studies, work or other activities that are important to you.
During the practice, you will become part of the team, so all the activities, events, meetings, trainings, international meetings that are organized by eMundus or organized in cooperation with other companies, will become your experience.
Since 2013, 4 trainees from abroad and 6 trainees from Lithuanian higher education institutions have completed their internships. Thanks to all of you who were with us and thanks for those who stayed with our team and help us move forward!
For practice placement, please contact email@example.com (send your CV and concise cover letter).