Public institution "eMundus" since 2010 coordinates and collaborates in international projects:
- 2010 - 2012 coordinated Lifelong Learning Program Grundtvig project C.U.B.E and participated as associated partner in the project named Active Learning and funded under LLP Leonardo da Vinci sub-programme.
- 2011 - 2013 eMundus was involved in the Co-Safe project under Lifelong Learning Program Leonardo da Vinci as an associate partner.
- 2012 - 2014 coordinated LLP Grundtvig Partnership project FOCAL
- 2012 - 2014 participated in LLP Leonardo da Vinci project EcoTASK as an associated partner.
- 2016 - 2017 was involved in Erasmus + KA2 projects "E-Learning from Nature", "YEES" as associate partner.
- 2016 - 2018 coordinated Erasmus + KA2 Strategic Partnerships for Innovation project HealthEDU and as a partner institution was involved in Erasmus+ KA2 for Vocational Education project WBL 2.0.
- 2016 - 2019 participates as technical partner in Erasmus + KA2 Strategic Partnerships for Innovations Project Incounselling50 +
- 2017 - 2019 participates as partner in Erasmus + KA2 project Traditions and Inovations @ Kindergarten
- 2018 - 2021 as a technical partner participates in Erasmus + KA2 project Academia +
- 2019-2021 m. as a partner participates in Erasmus + KA2 project CodeYourFuture
- 2019-2022 m. as a technical partner participates in Erasmus + KA2 project Work4Psy
- 2019 - 2022 m. coordinates Erasmus + KA2 project PSsmile
The aim of the projects is to promote international cooperation between different educational institutions, companies in Europe, create new and innovative products, innovate in education, apply innovative technologies, improve foreign language skills, exchange experiences, learn from each other, take over good practices, learn new cultures and to understand the peculiarity of the learning process in other countries, to disseminate project ideas and achievements in different countries of the world.