Erasmus+ KA2 Strategical partnership project - Work4Psy
On the 1st of September, 2019, eMundus team joined the Erasmus + KA2 project "An Innovative Career Counseling Services for Mental Health NEETs" (Work4Psy).
The NEET concept in global practice refers to "Not in Education, Employment, or Training".
The goal of the Work4Psy project is to create a database as a learning environment for the four target audiences of the project: career counselors and mental health professionals working with NEET youth, informal carers (i.e. NEET youth relatives, friends) and NEET youth themselves.
eMundus - technical partner responsible for website, e-learning and other visual and technical issues.
Project period: 01.09.2019 - 31.08.2022
Programe: Erasmus+ Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices, Strategic Partnerships for vocational education and training
- University of Applied Labour Studies (HdBA) (Germany) - coordinating institution
- PanHellenic Association for the Psychosocial Rehabilitation & Work Integration (PEPSAEE) (Greek)
- The Association of Young People With Mental Problems, Their Families and Friends (POMOST) (Poland)
- CESIE - European Centre for Studies and Initiatives (Italy)
- Public institution „eMundus“ (Lithuania)
Project Number: 2019-1-DE02-KA202-006253
Project website: work4psy.eu